November 20, 2023
Our client is a Limburg-based start-up company providing their customers a low-code software platform that facilitates rapid construction of workflows via HyperAutomation.
What sets them apart is the integration of artificial intelligence, introducing a personalised layer on top of the ERP. With AI tools such as ChatGPT and chatbots, it automates as many processes as possible between a producer/distributor and its B2B retailers.
Our client’s platform significantly simplifies the entire ordering process, making manual orders via phone or email a thing of the past. Their software ensures transparency for the customer regarding order status, reduces administrative burden, minimises errors during processing, and increases sales.
To strengthen the current team of 6, we are looking for an driven Laravel developer.
As a Laravel Developer, you will:
- Aid in the backend (and maybe frontend) development of the platform, that is based on the Laravel/Vue framework.
- Aid in further growing the platform, the integrations and the extensions.
- Aid in the embedding of AI-technologies into the platform
- Work closely together with fellow software engineers and the customer success team
- Ensure a robust and secure development of the platform, and experiment with embedding new AI technologies
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- The motivation and energy to work in a startup context.
- Expertise of PHP and the Laravel framework.
- Experience with Vue is a plus
- Experience on embedding LLM’s or Generative AI into Laravel is a plus
- Experience of working in a team environment and GIT best practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work and think proactively within the team.
- Advanced English and Dutch level, German is a plus.
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical people.
- Competitive salary
- All the equipment you need to get the job done
- Flexible working - work where and when you want in order to get the job done
- Access to professional mentorship and training for personal and professional growth
- Motivating working environment @ Corda Campus
- Ability to make your mark on a fast-growing start-up
- The freedom and guidance to explore and grow
Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Apply now! Or, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone via +32 472 46 91 82 for more information.